Rent-A-Center Manager Victor Pulido and his four-person sales team are pleased to offer residents of Napa an additional option when it comes to acquiring ownership of high-quality furniture, appliances, electronics and computers.
“We are incredibly excited to be a part of the Napa community and are thrilled to serve the residents of this great area,” said Pulido. “Our staff is dedicated to bringing the best customer service to all of our future customers.”
The new Rent-A-Center is located at 3220 Jefferson Street. Members of the community will welcome Rent-A-Center to the neighborhood at a grand opening celebration on Friday, July 12th at 11:00 a.m. At the ribbon-cutting ceremony, Rent-A-Center is contributing $1,000 to Boys & Girls Clubs of Napa Valley.
“The Boys & Girls Clubs of Napa Valley are thrilled to have been selected as the beneficiary of Rent-A-Center’s grand opening,” said Mark Kuhnausen, executive director for Boys & Girls Clubs of Napa Valley. “Rent-A-Center’s generosity will help thousands of youth in Napa and American Canyon. We are incredibly happy for the new friendship in our community.”In conjunction with the grand opening ceremony, the store will also hold a drawing for a 51” plasma TV. To enter, simply visit the store. No purchase is necessary. Rent-A-Center operates 156 locations in the state of California. The Napa location is open from 10:00 a.m. to 7:00 p.m. Monday through Friday and 9:00 a.m. to 6:00 p.m. on Saturdays. Rent-A-Center (NASDAQ: RCII), headquartered in Plano, Texas, operates more than 3,000 stores in the United States, Puerto Rico, Canada and Mexico. The Company employs over 21,000 coworkers. Learn more at www.rentacenter.com.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV