ServiceSource® (NASDAQ: SREV), the global leader in recurring revenue management, today announced that it will release its financial results for the quarter ended June 30th, 2013 after market close on Thursday, August 1st. Management will host a conference call to discuss the results at 1:30 p.m. Pacific Time (4:30 p.m. Eastern Time) on the same day.
To access the call, please dial (877) 293-5486 or outside the U.S. (914) 495-8592, at least five minutes prior to the 1:30 p.m. PT start time. A live webcast of the call will also be available at http://ir.servicesource.com/events.cfm under the Events and Presentations menu. A replay of the webcast will also be available on the Company's website at http://ir.servicesource.com.
ServiceSource is the global leader in recurring revenue management. The world's most successful companies rely on us to maximize subscription, maintenance and support revenue, improve customer retention and increase business predictability and insight. ServiceSource delivers results with Renew OnDemand, the world's only cloud application built specifically to manage and grow recurring revenue, which can be combined with our industry-leading services.With over a decade of experience focused exclusively in growing recurring revenue, our services and applications are based on proven best practices and global benchmarks. The company is headquartered in San Francisco, and has over $8 billion under management for customers in more than 150 countries and 40 languages. ServiceSource, Renew OnDemand and any ServiceSource product or service names or logos above are trademarks of ServiceSource International, Inc. All other trademarks used herein belong to their respective owners. For more information on ServiceSource, visit http://www.servicesource.com. To connect with ServiceSource, visit us on Twitter, LinkedIn and YouTube.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV