Deluxe Corporation (NYSE: DLX) announces that it will report its 2013 second quarter financial results on Thursday, July 25, 2013 prior to market open. On the same day, the Company will hold an open-access conference call at 11:00 a.m. ET (10:00 a.m. CT). All interested persons may listen to the call by dialing 1-866-700-0133 (access code 20138353) approximately five minutes before the scheduled start time. The audio and accompanying slides will be available via a simultaneous webcast on our investor relations website at www.deluxe.com/investor. For those unable to attend live, a telephone replay will be available after 1:00 p.m. ET and through midnight on August 9 th by dialing 1-888-286-8010 (access code 37879348), and the presentation will be archived on the Company's web site.
The Company also announces that Terry Peterson, CFO and Senior Vice President will be presenting at “investMNt 2013”, a CFA Society of Minnesota conference to be held in Minneapolis on Thursday, August 1 st.
About Deluxe CorporationDeluxe is a growth engine for small businesses and financial institutions. Four million small business customers access Deluxe’s wide range of products and services including customized checks and forms as well as web-site development and hosting, search engine marketing, logo design and business networking. For financial institutions, Deluxe offers industry-leading programs in checks, customer acquisition, fraud prevention and profitability. Deluxe is also a leading printer of checks and accessories sold directly to consumers. For more information, visit us at www.deluxe.com, www.facebook.com/deluxecorp or www.twitter.com/deluxecorp.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass + 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV