Energy manufacturing and logistics company Phillips 66 (NYSE: PSX) has named Karen C. Tripp vice president of Communications and Public Affairs. Tripp will oversee corporate reputation and brand management, community and philanthropic investments, public policy, media engagement, and employee and digital communications.
Tripp has nearly 25 years of marketing and communications experience and most recently served as executive vice president for the Hartford Financial Services Group. She has prior experience in executive positions at L-3 Communications, General Electric and Rockwell Collins.
Tripp earned a bachelor's degree in business administration from the University of North Dakota. She is a licensed pilot and flight instructor. She has served on the boards of the Fine Arts Fund and the American Red Cross.
About Phillips 66Built on more than 130 years of experience, Phillips 66 is a growing energy manufacturing and logistics company with high-performing Midstream, Chemicals, Refining, and Marketing and Specialties businesses. This diverse portfolio enables Phillips 66 to capture opportunities in a changing energy landscape. Headquartered in Houston, the company has 13,500 employees who are committed to operating excellence and safety. Phillips 66 is a Fortune 5 company with $51 billion of assets as of March 31, 2013. For more information, visit www.phillips66.com or follow us on Twitter @Phillips66Co.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass + 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV