Paychex, Inc., one of the nation’s leading providers in retirement recordkeeping services for America’s businesses, ranks as the largest total recordkeeper by number of plans, according to a recent national survey from Plansponsor magazine, a national publication dedicated to the pension and retirement industry.
Serving 60,000 plans, this marks the third consecutive year Paychex has earned the honor.
Paychex also ranked highest by number of new plans won with 13,500, the tenth time Paychex has earned this designation.
For the complete results of the Plansponsor survey please visit www.plansponsor.com/RK_Survey_2013.“At Paychex, we’re committed to helping small business owners, and their employees, make the dream of saving for retirement a reality by providing the tools to start, grow, or convert a 401(k) recordkeeping plan for their business,” said Lonny Ostrander, vice president of Human Resource Services Sales for Paychex. Paychex also expanded its retirement services offerings this year with the introduction of a wholesale channel dedicated to building relationships with financial advisors. “By offering new value-adding tools specifically designed for financial advisors, we’re positioning Paychex for even greater success in the future,” added Ostrander. Paychex recordkeeping services are part of the company’s suite of retirement offerings and are designed to meet the needs of small- to medium-sized businesses. Plans include:
- Traditional 401(k)
- 401(k) with safe harbor provision
- Owner-only 401(k)
- 401(k) SIMPLE
- SIMPLE IRA
- Profit-sharing plans
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV