Indiana Interactive, LLC (II) and Local Government Online (LoGO) Indiana, subsidiaries of NIC (NASDAQ: EGOV), released the much anticipated Word Tree mural on Friday June 14 at the Reach for Youth (RFY), Center Township Office located at 3505 N. Washington Blvd., Indianapolis . II and LoGO’s hope is that the young adults and children walking through the doors of RFY can find optimism and perseverance within the message provided through the Word Tree created by II’s Web Designer Cory Via.
The World Tree Mural at the Reach for Youth Center Township Office, Indianapolis (Photo: Business Wire)
“Many of the youth and families that we see at RFY come to our offices scared, anxious and unsure. Thanks to LoGO Indiana and II for creating this mural, our young clients will feel welcomed and encouraged the minute that they enter our building,” stated Michelle Study-Campbell, President and Chief Executive Officer at Reach for Youth.
As a company, II and LoGO develop online services and provide payment processing to state government and municipalities throughout the state of Indiana. “Giving back to the community is a key part of our organization’s culture and is encouraged from the top down,” said Sloane Wright, General Manager of Indiana Interactive. RFY is just one of more than 7 non-profit organizations that II and LoGO employees support throughout the year, both as teams and individuals. “Our team was very excited about the opportunity to help influence the youth in Indiana and hope the mural serves the community in an uplifting and positive manner for years to come."
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV