CHICAGO, July 11, 2013 /PRNewswire/ -- Taylor Capital Group, Inc. (the "Company") (NASDAQ: TAYC) the parent company of Cole Taylor Bank (the "Bank"), today announced the declaration of a quarterly cash dividend of $0.50 per share on its Series A perpetual non-cumulative preferred stock (NASDAQ: TAYCO). The dividend is payable on August 15, 2013 to stockholders of record on July 31, 2013. This dividend announcement, as well as additional information, can be found on Taylor Capital Group's website: www.taylorcapitalgroup.com.
About Taylor Capital Group, Inc. (NASDAQ: TAYC)
Taylor Capital Group, Inc. is the holding company of Cole Taylor Bank, a commercial bank headquartered in Chicago with assets of $5.8 billion as of March 31, 2013. Cole Taylor Bank specializes in serving the banking needs of closely held businesses and the people who own and manage them.
With its national businesses, Cole Taylor Bank also provides asset-based lending, commercial equipment financing and residential mortgage lending through a growing network of offices throughout the United States.Visit www.coletaylor.com SOURCE Taylor Capital Group, Inc.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV