Green Mountain Coffee Roasters, Inc., (GMCR) (NASDAQ: GMCR), a leader in specialty coffee and single serve beverages with its innovative Keurig® brewing technology, today announced the launch of its latest breakthrough, the Keurig® BOLT™ Carafe Brewing System. The first of its kind, the commercial grade Keurig® BOLT™ system offers users the ability to brew a 64-ounce pot of coffee in approximately two minutes, bringing the innovation, speed, convenience and quality that Keurig® single cup brewing systems are known for to higher volume brewing.
“Keurig BOLT is a revolutionary step in our journey of bringing Keurig simplicity, quality and convenience to new away-from-home applications,” said Brian P. Kelley, President and CEO of GMCR. “While driving Keurig single serve adoption both in- and away-from-home remains a significant opportunity and priority, we recognize there are away-from-home consumption occasions where brewing in volume is preferred. By applying Keurig innovation to brewing a pot with Keurig BOLT, we will be able to capture those occasions and incrementally grow our business.”
Keurig® BOLT™ delivers a superior batch-brewing experience, addressing common shortcomings of today’s conventional batch-brew offerings by providing a quick and easy way to make a high-quality carafe of coffee. Keurig® BOLT™ offers convenience and consistent beverage quality, and provides a faster brew time than the leading 120V commercial brewers.
With 65 percent of office coffee still being brewed by the pot*, the primary target channel for the Keurig® BOLT™ system is medium to large offices that prefer to serve coffee in volume and are looking for a premium brewing experience. In addition, Keurig® BOLT™ is applicable to foodservice customers like limited service restaurants and convenience stores, as well as colleges and universities and hotel and hospitality facilities.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV