3 Buy-Rated Dividend Stocks: WMB, O, PSE
- O's very impressive revenue growth greatly exceeded the industry average of 12.3%. Since the same quarter one year prior, revenues leaped by 52.9%. This growth in revenue does not appear to have trickled down to the company's bottom line, displayed by a decline in earnings per share.
- The net income growth from the same quarter one year ago has significantly exceeded that of the S&P 500 and the Real Estate Investment Trusts (REITs) industry. The net income increased by 82.9% when compared to the same quarter one year prior, rising from $39.26 million to $71.80 million.
- Net operating cash flow has increased to $56.27 million or 11.81% when compared to the same quarter last year. The firm also exceeded the industry average cash flow growth rate of -14.81%.
- The gross profit margin for REALTY INCOME CORP is rather high; currently it is at 50.38%. Regardless of O's high profit margin, it has managed to decrease from the same period last year. Despite the mixed results of the gross profit margin, O's net profit margin of 41.82% significantly outperformed against the industry.
- REALTY INCOME CORP's earnings per share declined by 27.8% in the most recent quarter compared to the same quarter a year ago. The company has suffered a declining pattern of earnings per share over the past two years. However, we anticipate this trend to reverse over the coming year. During the past fiscal year, REALTY INCOME CORP reported lower earnings of $0.75 versus $0.96 in the prior year. This year, the market expects an improvement in earnings ($1.43 versus $0.75).
- You can view the full Realty Income Corporation Ratings Report.
Check Out Our Best Services for Investors
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Model portfolio
- Stocks trading below $10
- Intraday trade alerts