3 Hold-Rated Dividend Stocks: RIG, RPAI, VALE
- Powered by its strong earnings growth of 66.66% and other important driving factors, this stock has surged by 49.23% over the past year, outperforming the rise in the S&P 500 Index during the same period.
- The net income growth from the same quarter one year ago has significantly exceeded that of the S&P 500 and the Real Estate Investment Trusts (REITs) industry. The net income increased by 88.5% when compared to the same quarter one year prior, rising from -$16.29 million to -$1.88 million.
- Compared to other companies in the Real Estate Investment Trusts (REITs) industry and the overall market on the basis of return on equity, RETAIL PPTYS OF AMERICA INC underperformed against that of the industry average and is significantly less than that of the S&P 500.
- Net operating cash flow has decreased to $30.49 million or 13.56% when compared to the same quarter last year. Despite a decrease in cash flow of 13.56%, RETAIL PPTYS OF AMERICA INC is in line with the industry average cash flow growth rate of -14.81%.
- The gross profit margin for RETAIL PPTYS OF AMERICA INC is rather low; currently it is at 24.91%. Regardless of RPAI's low profit margin, it has managed to increase from the same period last year. Despite the mixed results of the gross profit margin, RPAI's net profit margin of -1.34% significantly underperformed when compared to the industry average.
- You can view the full Retail Properties of American Ratings Report.
Check Out Our Best Services for Investors
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Model portfolio
- Stocks trading below $10
- Intraday trade alerts
More than 30 investing pros with skin in the game give you actionable insight and investment ideas.