4 Hold-Rated Dividend Stocks: FULL, ANH, NTLS, PGH
NTELOS Holdings (NASDAQ: NTLS) shares currently have a dividend yield of 10.20%. NTELOS Holdings Corp., through its subsidiaries, provides digital wireless communications services to consumers and businesses primarily in Virginia and West Virginia, as well as parts of Maryland, North Carolina, Pennsylvania, Ohio, and Kentucky. The company has a P/E ratio of 22.27. The average volume for NTELOS Holdings has been 141,400 shares per day over the past 30 days. NTELOS Holdings has a market cap of $353.7 million and is part of the telecommunications industry. Shares are up 27.5% year to date as of the close of trading on Wednesday. TheStreet Ratings rates NTELOS Holdings as a hold. The company's strengths can be seen in multiple areas, such as its revenue growth, good cash flow from operations and notable return on equity. However, as a counter to these strengths, we also find weaknesses including unimpressive growth in net income, poor profit margins and generally higher debt management risk. Highlights from the ratings report include:
- NTLS's revenue growth has slightly outpaced the industry average of 1.9%. Since the same quarter one year prior, revenues slightly increased by 8.0%. This growth in revenue does not appear to have trickled down to the company's bottom line, displayed by a decline in earnings per share.
- Net operating cash flow has increased to $41.32 million or 33.10% when compared to the same quarter last year. In addition, NTELOS HOLDINGS CORP has also vastly surpassed the industry average cash flow growth rate of -18.49%.
- The gross profit margin for NTELOS HOLDINGS CORP is currently lower than what is desirable, coming in at 30.24%. It has decreased from the same quarter the previous year. Along with this, the net profit margin of 4.60% significantly trails the industry average.
- The company, on the basis of change in net income from the same quarter one year ago, has significantly underperformed when compared to that of the S&P 500 and the Wireless Telecommunication Services industry. The net income has significantly decreased by 30.0% when compared to the same quarter one year ago, falling from $7.85 million to $5.49 million.
- You can view the full NTELOS Holdings Ratings Report.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV