4 Hold-Rated Dividend Stocks: FULL, ANH, NTLS, PGH
- NTLS's revenue growth has slightly outpaced the industry average of 1.9%. Since the same quarter one year prior, revenues slightly increased by 8.0%. This growth in revenue does not appear to have trickled down to the company's bottom line, displayed by a decline in earnings per share.
- Net operating cash flow has increased to $41.32 million or 33.10% when compared to the same quarter last year. In addition, NTELOS HOLDINGS CORP has also vastly surpassed the industry average cash flow growth rate of -18.49%.
- The gross profit margin for NTELOS HOLDINGS CORP is currently lower than what is desirable, coming in at 30.24%. It has decreased from the same quarter the previous year. Along with this, the net profit margin of 4.60% significantly trails the industry average.
- The company, on the basis of change in net income from the same quarter one year ago, has significantly underperformed when compared to that of the S&P 500 and the Wireless Telecommunication Services industry. The net income has significantly decreased by 30.0% when compared to the same quarter one year ago, falling from $7.85 million to $5.49 million.
- You can view the full NTELOS Holdings Ratings Report.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV