CHICAGO, July 11, 2013 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- LKQ Corporation (Nasdaq:LKQ) announced that it will release second quarter 2013 financial results on Thursday, August 1, 2013, before the market opens.
At 10:00 a.m. Eastern Time (9:00 a.m. Central Time) members of senior management will host a conference call and Webcast to discuss the Company's results.
To access the investor conference call, please dial (877) 705-6008. International access to the call may be obtained by dialing (201) 689-8481. The audio webcast can be accessed via the Company's website at www.lkqcorp.com in the Investor Relations section.A replay of the conference call will be available by telephone at (877) 660-6853 or (201) 612-7415 for international calls. The telephone replay will require you to enter conference ID: 417180#. An online replay of the audio webcast will be available on the Company's website. Both formats of replay will be available through September 1, 2013. Please allow approximately two hours after the live presentation before attempting to access the replay. About LKQ Corporation LKQ Corporation ( www.lkqcorp.com ) is the largest nationwide provider of alternative collision replacement parts and a leading provider of recycled engines and transmissions and remanufactured engines, all in connection with the repair of automobiles and other vehicles. LKQ also has operations in the United Kingdom, the Benelux, France, Canada, Mexico and Central America. LKQ operates more than 500 facilities, offering its customers a broad range of replacement systems, components and parts to repair automobiles and light, medium and heavy-duty trucks.
CONTACT: Joseph P. Boutross LKQ Corporation Director, Investor Relations (312) 621-2793 firstname.lastname@example.org
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV