Kanban's "Learn & Explore" Redesign For Nikon Is Webby Award Honoree
NEW YORK, July 11, 2013 /PRNewswire/ -- Kanban, which engineers inspiring, content-centric interactions on web, mobile devices, and emerging technology platforms for real-time marketers, successfully partnered with Nikon Inc. and Sposto Interactive on a revolutionary content-rich, immersive and inspiring experience for consumers. The resulting interface and supporting technology is a best-in-class example of a brand using content as a core marketing discipline to drive awareness and purchase intent, and has now been named an honoree in the Web: Best Practices category for the 17 th Annual Webby Awards.
The initiative required the multi-disciplinary team to reimagine the experience of interacting with immensely visual, rich, and inspiring images, videos and articles. "Nikon strongly believes that education and inspiration through content will grow both brand loyalty and sales of Nikon's product portfolio," said Cindy Jeffus, Nikon's Manager of Internet Operations. "We heard from the consumer that findability, navigation and search were very important, so we focused on those elements as part of a large-scale redesign. I'm delighted with the results."
The experience, labeled Learn & Explore, provides existing and potential customers with a modern and engaging set of interactions surfacing branded editorial content written exclusively by Nikon and associated world-class photographers. Some highlights of the new experience are:
- Immersive and Intuitive Navigation and Filtering
- On-brand Experience
- Flexible Content & Metadata Model
- Content and Media Syndication
- Editorial-inspired Content Authoring
- Best-of-Breed Open Source Technology (Apache Solr for faceted navigation) Coupled with Enterprise Content Management (HP/Autonomy TeamSite)
Check Out Our Best Services for Investors
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Model portfolio
- Stocks trading below $10
- Intraday trade alerts