One name that's currently trending within range of triggering a major breakout trade is Netflix (NFLX), a provider of Internet subscription service streaming TV shows and movies. This stock has been on fire so far in 2013, with shares up a whopping 163%.
If you take a look at the chart for Netflix, you'll notice that this stock recently formed a double bottom at around $205.75 to $207.56 a share. Following that bottom, shares of NFLX have soared higher trending back above its 50-day moving average and breaking out above some near-term overhead resistance at $235.88 a share. That move has now pushed shares of NFLX within range of triggering an even bigger breakout trade.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV