Search Jim Cramer's "Mad Money" trading recommendations using our exclusive "Mad Money" Stock Screener.
NEW YORK ( TheStreet) -- Stop, look and listen remains the strategy of the day, Jim Cramer told his "Mad Money" TV show viewers Friday, as he laid out his game plan for next week's trading. As earnings season continues in high gear, Cramer said it'll be more important than ever to read beyond the headlines.
Monday, Cramer said Citigroup (C) will be the stock that matters most as the global bank deals in many of the most difficult markets around the world.
Off the ChartsIn a special Friday edition of "Off The Charts," Cramer went head to head with colleague Carolyn Boroden about the overall direction of the markets and whether the rally can continue.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV