Assurant, Inc. (NYSE: AIZ), a premier provider of specialty insurance and insurance-related products and services, announces that its Board of Directors has declared a quarterly dividend of $.25 per share of common stock. The dividend will be payable on Sept. 10, 2013 to stockholders of record as of the close of business on Aug. 26, 2013.
“Our dividend reinforces Assurant’s strong track record of returning capital to our shareholders,” said Robert Pollock, president and CEO of Assurant, Inc. “We continue to successfully execute our strategy of disciplined capital management while maintaining our focus on profitable growth.”
Future dividend declarations will be made at the discretion of the Assurant Board of Directors and will be based on the company's earnings, financial condition, cash requirements, future prospects and other factors.
Assurant is a premier provider of specialized insurance products and related services in North America and select worldwide markets. Assurant, a Fortune 500 company and a member of the S&P 500, is traded on the New York Stock Exchange under the symbol AIZ. Assurant has approximately $29 billion in assets and $8 billion in annual revenue.For more information on Assurant, please visit http://www.assurant.com and follow us on Twitter ( @AssurantNews).
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass + 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV