Tomorrow, July 12, 2013, 2 U.S. common stocks are scheduled to go ex-dividend. The dividend yields on these stocks range from 2.4% to 3.1%. All of these stocks can be found on our stocks going ex-dividend section of our dividend calendar.Highlighted Stocks Going Ex-Dividend Tomorrow:Teekay Corporation (NYSE:TK) shares as of market close today will be eligible for a dividend of 32 cents per share. At a price of $41.10 as of 9:34 a.m. ET, the dividend yield is 3.1%.The average volume for Teekay Corporation has been 372,400 shares per day over the past 30 days. Teekay Corporation has a market cap of $2.9 billion and is part of the transportation industry. Shares are up 27.3% year to date as of the close of trading on Wednesday.STOCKS TO BUY: TheStreet Quant Ratings has identified a handful of stocks that can potentially TRIPLE in the next 12-months. Learn more. Teekay Corporation provides crude oil and gas marine transportation services in Bermuda and internationally.TheStreet Ratings rates Teekay Corporation as a buy. The company's strengths can be seen in multiple areas, such as its solid stock price performance, expanding profit margins and notable return on equity. We feel these strengths outweigh the fact that the company has had sub par growth in net income. You can view the full Teekay Corporation Ratings Report now.
- See our top-yielding stocks list.
Latest Headlines about GGP
Latest from TheStreet Wire
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass + 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV