VF Corporation (NYSE: VFC) today announced that it expects to report its second quarter financial results on Friday, July 19, 2013, at approximately 7:00 a.m. ET. Following the press release, the company will host a conference call at 8:30 a.m. ET to review results.
Eric Wiseman, VF Chairman, President and CEO, and Bob Shearer, Senior Vice President and CFO, will lead the call. Also participating will be Group Presidents Scott Baxter, Karl Heinz Salzburger and Steve Rendle.
The conference call will be broadcast live and accessible at www.vfc.com. A replay of the conference call will be available from July 19 through July 26, 2013, via telephone at 877-870-5176 (access code: 5989331) or at www.vfc.com.
About VFVF Corporation is a global leader in branded lifestyle apparel and footwear with more than 30 brands. The company’s largest five brands are The North Face ® , Wrangler ® , Timberland ® , Vans ® , and Lee ® . Other brands include 7 For All Mankind ® , Bulwark ® , Eagle Creek ® , Eastpak ® , Ella Moss ® , JanSport ® , Kipling ® , lucy ® , Majestic ® , Napapijri ® , Nautica ® , Red Kap ® , Reef ® , Riders ® , Splendid ® and Smartwool ® . For more information, please visit www.vfc.com.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
Jim Cramer and Stephanie Link actively manage a real portfolio and reveal their money management tactics while giving advanced notice before every trade.
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
Jim Cramer's protege, David Peltier, identifies the best of breed dividend stocks that will pay a reliable AND significant income stream.
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
All of Real Money, plus 15 more of Wall Street's sharpest minds delivering actionable trading ideas, a comprehensive look at the market, and fundamental and technical analysis.
- Real Money + Doug Kass + 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
Our options trading pros provide daily market commentary and over 100 monthly option trading ideas and strategies to help you become a well-seasoned trader.
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV