VF Corporation (NYSE: VFC) today announced that it expects to report its second quarter financial results on Friday, July 19, 2013, at approximately 7:00 a.m. ET. Following the press release, the company will host a conference call at 8:30 a.m. ET to review results.
Eric Wiseman, VF Chairman, President and CEO, and Bob Shearer, Senior Vice President and CFO, will lead the call. Also participating will be Group Presidents Scott Baxter, Karl Heinz Salzburger and Steve Rendle.
The conference call will be broadcast live and accessible at www.vfc.com. A replay of the conference call will be available from July 19 through July 26, 2013, via telephone at 877-870-5176 (access code: 5989331) or at www.vfc.com.
About VFVF Corporation is a global leader in branded lifestyle apparel and footwear with more than 30 brands. The company’s largest five brands are The North Face ® , Wrangler ® , Timberland ® , Vans ® , and Lee ® . Other brands include 7 For All Mankind ® , Bulwark ® , Eagle Creek ® , Eastpak ® , Ella Moss ® , JanSport ® , Kipling ® , lucy ® , Majestic ® , Napapijri ® , Nautica ® , Red Kap ® , Reef ® , Riders ® , Splendid ® and Smartwool ® . For more information, please visit www.vfc.com.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV