TriMas Corporation (NASDAQ: TRS) – a diversified global manufacturer of engineered and applied products – announced today that it will host its second quarter earnings conference call on Thursday, July 25, 2013. The conference call will begin at 10 a.m. Eastern Time and will follow the Company’s release of second quarter 2013 earnings results at 8 a.m. that day.
To participate on the earnings conference call, please dial: (888) 523-1228 (Conference ID #5087909) and ask to be connected to the TriMas second quarter 2013 earnings conference call. The conference call will also be simultaneously webcast via TriMas’ website at www.trimascorp.com, under the “Investors” section, with an accompanying slide presentation.
If you are unable to participate during the live teleconference, a replay of the conference call will be available beginning July 25 at 3:00 p.m. Eastern Time through August 1 at 3:00 p.m. Eastern Time. To access the replay, please dial: (888) 203-1112 (Replay Passcode #5087909) or visit the “Investors” section of the Company’s website.
About TriMasHeadquartered in Bloomfield Hills, Michigan, TriMas Corporation (NASDAQ: TRS) provides engineered and applied products for growing markets worldwide. TriMas is organized into six reportable segments: Packaging, Energy, Aerospace & Defense, Engineered Components, Cequent Americas and Cequent Asia Pacific. TriMas has approximately 5,500 employees at more than 60 facilities in 17 countries. For more information, visit www.trimascorp.com.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV