Cadence Design Systems Stock Hits New 52-Week High (CDNS)
NEW YORK (TheStreet) -- Cadence Design Systems (Nasdaq:CDNS) hit a new 52-week high Thursday as it is currently trading at $15.45, above its previous 52-week high of $15.33 with 24,361 shares traded as of 9:31 a.m. ET. Average volume has been 2.5 million shares over the past 30 days. Cadence Design Systems has a market cap of $4.29 billion and is part of the technology sector and computer software & services industry. Shares are up 13% year to date as of the close of trading on Wednesday. Cadence Design Systems, Inc. develops, sells or leases, licenses, and maintains electronic design automation (EDA) software, hardware, verification intellectual property (VIP), and design intellectual property (Design IP) for semiconductor and electronics systems companies worldwide.
- EXCLUSIVE OFFER: Jim Cramer's Protégé, Dave Peltier, only buys Stocks Under $10 that he thinks could potentially double. See what he's trading today with a 14-day FREE pass.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV