Wolverine World Wide (WWW) designs, manufactures and markets quality casual footwear and apparel, performance outdoor and athletic footwear and apparel, children's footwear, industrial work boots and apparel, and uniform shoes and boots. This stock closed up 1% at $57.93 on Wednesday.
Wednesday's Volume: 944,000
Average Volume: 440,062
Volume % Change: 142%
Shares of WWW trended modestly higher on Wednesday after the company hiked its full-year adjusted earnings outlook to $2.60 to $2.75 per share, vs. analysts' estimates of $2.31 per share.
Average Volume: 6.13 million
Volume % Change: 161% Shares of WAG spiked higher on Wednesday after the company raised its quarterly dividend by 14.5% to $0.315 from $0.275. >>5 Summer Buy Signals From the Health Care Sector From a technical perspective, WAG trended higher here right above some near-term support at $46 with heavy upside volume. This move is quickly pushing shares of WAG within range of triggering a near-term breakout trade. That trade will hit if WAG manages to clear its 50-day moving average at $48.28 with high volume.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV