HALIFAX, Nova Scotia and SANTA CLARA, Calif., July 11, 2013 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- Eastlink announced the launch of its new iPad application today, TotalGuide xD. The new application, powered by Rovi (Nasdaq:ROVI), personalizes the guide experience.
"We continuously talk to our customers about what they want and need," said Eastlink CEO Lee Bragg. "They've told us that they are looking for products that make their lives easier; this is designed to do exactly that."
Building on its innovative Eastlink Remote DVR service released just last month, Eastlink's TotalGuide xD iPad app is a free and convenient way for viewers to browse TV listings, explore programs, find what to watch, personalize the guide, and remotely schedule recordings for viewing at a later time and date — directly from their iPad tablets.TotalGuide xD is an iOS app available on the iTunes App Store free of charge for Eastlink customers, and is available in English and French. Eastlink's new TotalGuide xD iPad application gives customers a personalized guide experience with:
- an easy-to-use design specifically created for iPad
- intuitive search to find favorite shows, movies and celebrities with rich content and graphics
- the ability to review channel listings, view program information, and see recommendations for other programs including the ability to set recordings for these programs on their DVR whenever their iPad is connected to the internet
Check Out Our Best Services for Investors
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Model portfolio
- Stocks trading below $10
- Intraday trade alerts