Strathcom Media Doubles AdWords ROI For Dozens Of Clients With Acquisio
MONTREAL, July 11, 2013 /PRNewswire/ -- Strathcom Media, a business dedicated to helping car dealerships with their online marketing pursuits, has made great strides towards providing greater value for their customers with the implementation of the Acquisio Bid & Budget Management system. Managing more than 1,000 dealerships across Canada, Strathcom has been able to double the amount of clicks they send to their clients, while maintaining a high impression share, and without exhausting daily budgets. The increase in value has come at no extra cost to their customers.
Acquisio's Bid & Budget Management uses proprietary algorithms developed by Dr. Bryan Minor, Acquisio's Chief Scientist. Utilizing a system that is updated every 30 minutes to account for any changes that are happening in the auction throughout the day, the system makes multiple decisions every second to allow marketers to spend their budgets effectively and with more overall control than ever before.
"Managing budgets over a large number of accounts, each of which have a separate budget for Search, Display, and Remarketing requires a great investment in time, and Acquisio's Bid & Budget Management has allowed us to improve our own internal efficiencies, while delivering twice as many leads to our clients for the same investment," said Liza Villatoro, Strathcom's Director of Paid Search.
Since implementing Acquisio's solution, Strathcom found an average budget variance of -0.20%, with no accounts holding a budget variance greater than -0.77% within 30 days. Bids are being accurately spread throughout the day, allowing their clients to get a far greater impression share. Based on the Bid & Budget Management targeting protocols, budgets are met with incredible accuracy. It is not necessary to pause accounts due to overspending, and budget exhaustion issues are non-existent.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV