Tangoe, Inc. (NASDAQ: TNGO), a leading global provider of Communications Lifecycle Management (CLM) software and related services, today announced the availability of its Mobile Lifecycle Advisory Service, which helps organizations maximize the return of their mobility investments. The Mobile Lifecycle Advisory Service is a vital component of Tangoe’s comprehensive suite of Managed Mobility Solutions (MMS).
With the Mobile Lifecycle Advisory Service, organizations receive an objective assessment of their mobile management maturity to help them harness the power of mobility while controlling costs and minimizing mobile access, device, application, and data risks. The new service is based on Tangoe’s proprietary Mobile Maturity Framework, which draws on deep industry expertise, current carrier and market intelligence, and the experience of peer groups to define how the best-in-class organizations maximize their return from mobility.
“Advancements in mobile communications have triggered tremendous opportunities for organizations to transform their businesses and drive increased levels of mobile user productivity. But, if not managed correctly, these new capabilities can also create runaway costs and risks for the organization,” said Al Subbloie, president, CEO, and founder of Tangoe. “Through the Mobile Lifecycle Advisory Service, Tangoe helps organizations assess their current mobility environments, and create a roadmap with actionable strategies helping them to balance productivity and innovation with cost and risk management.”
Tangoe’s Mobile Lifecycle Advisory Service is designed to identify and prioritize opportunities for an organization to improve in five key business areas linked to mobility:
- Strategy – How well mobile resources are in alignment with corporate priorities, organizational plans, corporate policies and overall business direction
- Cost Management – The organization’s ability to anticipate, minimize, and control mobile costs
- Risk Management – The organization’s ability to control, manage, monitor, and secure devices, as well as access data and applications across a complex mobile landscape
- Productivity Enhancement – How well the organization enables its mobile workforce, and the ease with which users can obtain the tools and information they need to create value
- Innovation Enablement – How adeptly the organization identifies and seizes mobility-enabled strategic advantages