In the latest effort to educate consumers on the importance of home safety, The Procter & Gamble Company (NYSE: PG) announced today that they will be rolling out the next phase of their Safe Home campaign. The Safe Home program aims to educate consumers on the correct use and storage of household cleaning and fabric care products.
Earlier this year, P&G Safe Home forged a multi-year alliance with the American Academy of Pediatrics (AAP), the world’s premier pediatric organization dedicated to the health and well-being of infants, children, adolescents and young adults. The organizations have been working together to equip parents with safety information and tools they need to have a safe and healthy home. This next phase of the Safe Home campaign consists of a national spokesperson as well as a packaging change for Tide Pods, the brand’s single-load liquid laundry pacs.
P&G will be partnering with Dr. Alanna Levine, a New York-based pediatrician and member of the executive committee of the American Academy of Pediatrics’ Council on Communications and Media. Dr. Levine will be the national spokesperson and ambassador for the Safe Home program working with P&G to continue to spread the word on the importance of and necessity for home safety, both with media and consumers.
“As a pediatrician and mom of two, I know how curious little children can be,” said Dr. Alanna Levine. “I’m excited to help P&G on the Safe Home campaign and to continue to reinforce the importance of storing all household cleaning products – including all forms of laundry detergents – out of sight and completely out of reach of children.”
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass + 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV