U.S. Silica Holdings, Inc. (NYSE: SLCA) announced today that it will release its second quarter 2013 results after the New York Stock Exchange closes on Wednesday, July 31, 2013. This release will be followed by a conference call for investors on Thursday, August 1, 2013 at 10:00 a.m. Eastern Time to discuss U.S. Silica's second quarter 2013 financial results. Hosting the call will be Bryan Shinn, President and Chief Executive Officer and Don Merril, Vice President and Chief Financial Officer.
Investors are invited to listen to a live webcast of the conference call by visiting the “Investor Resources” section of the Company’s website at www.ussilica.com. The webcast will be archived for one year. The call can also be accessed live over the telephone by dialing (877) 705-6003 or for international callers, (201) 493-6725. A replay will be available shortly after the call and can be accessed by dialing (877) 870-5176, or for international callers, (858) 384-5517. The passcode for the replay is 417446. The replay of the call will be available through August 29, 2013.
About U.S. Silica
U.S. Silica Holdings, Inc., a member of Russell 2000, is the second largest domestic producer of commercial silica, a specialized mineral that is a critical input into the oil and gas proppants end market. The company also processes ground and unground silica sand for a variety of industrial and specialty products end markets such as glass, fiberglass, foundry molds, municipal filtration and recreational uses. During its 100-plus year history, U.S. Silica Holdings, Inc. has developed core competencies in mining, processing, logistics and materials science that enable it to produce and cost-effectively deliver over 250 products to customers across these end markets. U.S. Silica Holdings, Inc. is headquartered in Frederick, Md.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV