Corporate Resource Services, Inc. (OTCBB: CRRS), a diversified technology, staffing, recruiting, and consulting services firm, today announced that Abest Power & Gas, its joint venture in retail energy, has just received clearance from the major downstate utilities to begin providing electricity and natural gas to the New York market.
“We are very excited to be launching operations in New York,” said Frank Rosa, Chief Executive Officer of Abest Power & Gas. “This is another great market to which we can offer our services. With the rapid success Abest has experienced in Connecticut, we’re looking forward to a dramatic boost to our customer base with the addition of the State of New York.”
“We already have many opportunities to provide our services to new customers in New York,” said John Messina, Chief Executive Officer of Corporate Resource Services. “Our dedicated team of Abest professionals will begin launching our sales efforts immediately and we expect great results from this new market. We will continue to add profitable business to CRS, which in turn helps create greater value for our shareholders.”
About Abest Power & Gas, LLC:Abest Power & Gas is a licensed energy supplier that provides economical and secure energy rate plans for businesses and homes. The Company is working to be valued as an industry leader in client satisfaction and to elevate the quality of the industry by building trust and helping the customers it serve. Abest Power & Gas offers programs and services designed to help lower energy costs and protect its customers from sudden price increases. The Company maintains a low overhead and runs a lean operation, which enables it to maintain competitive products. Abest Power & Gas was founded by business professionals that have extensive experience in deregulated energy markets. Abest Power & Gas is headquartered in New York with offices in lower Manhattan and Connecticut.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass + 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV