LAS VEGAS, July 11, 2013 /PRNewswire/ -- SHFL entertainment, Inc. (NASDAQ Global Select Market: SHFL) ("SHFL" or the "Company") announced today that it has begun the installation of its Operator Wide Area Progressive ("OWAP") technology to link 50 BJ Aces tables across 35 of Genting's casinos in the United Kingdom.
SHFL's OWAP technology provides casino operators the ability to offer linked progressive jackpots across multiple properties, leading to faster incrementing and more frequent jackpots, while delivering even more excitement for players.
"I am very pleased with the opportunity to provide Genting properties our OWAP technology on such a large scale," said Gavin Isaacs, Chief Executive Officer for SHFL. "Our mission is to make gaming more exciting for players, which in turn benefits our customers, and OWAP does just that. By enabling greater action across so many properties, the progressive jackpots quickly climb to very appealing levels."All 50 tables are scheduled to be linked by mid-August 2013.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass + 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV