DEARBORN, Mich., July 11, 2013 /PRNewswire/ -- The Board of Directors of Ford Motor Company (NYSE: F) declared a third quarter dividend of $0.10 per share on the company's outstanding Class B and common stock. This is the same level of dividend paid in the first and second quarters of 2013 and double the amount paid in the same quarter last year.
The third quarter dividend is payable on Sept. 3, 2013 to shareholders of record on Aug. 2, 2013.
About Ford Motor Company
Ford Motor Company, a global automotive industry leader based in Dearborn, Mich., manufactures or distributes automobiles across six continents. With about 175,000 employees and 65 plants worldwide, the company's automotive brands include Ford and Lincoln. The company provides financial services through Ford Motor Credit Company. For more information regarding Ford's products, please visit www.ford.com and for more information about our company, please visit www.corporate.ford.com.SOURCE Ford Motor Company
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV