COVINGTON, La., July 11, 2013 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- POOLCORP (Nasdaq:POOL) will hold its quarterly conference call to discuss second quarter results on Thursday, July 18, 2013, at 11:00 a.m. Eastern Time (10:00 a.m. Central Time).
This call is being webcast by NASDAQ OMX and can be accessed at POOLCORP's Web site at www.poolcorp.com .
The webcast is also being distributed through third party distribution channels, including the StreetEvents Network operated by Thomson Reuters (Markets) LLC and its affiliates.Pool Corporation is the largest wholesale distributor of swimming pool and related backyard products. Currently, POOL operates 318 sales centers in North America and Europe, through which it distributes more than 160,000 national brand and private label products to roughly 80,000 wholesale customers.
CONTACT: CRAIG K. HUBBARD INVESTOR RELATIONS 985-801-5117 email@example.com
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass + 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV