- Set the tone: If you want your guests to engage online make sure you communicate it clearly. Use your wedding website or a printed enclosure card sent with the invitation to share the wedding hashtag and any preferences for social sharing.
- Follow that bride/groom: Take a cue from the online behavior of the betrothed. If they are frequently sharing photos of cake tastings and potential floral arrangements, chances are it is ok for you to join the conversation.
- Think before you post: Be very thoughtful and deliberate about what and when you choose to post. When in doubt, hold off. Nothing will be harmed by waiting a few hours, or even days, to post that photo.
Wedding Paper Divas Digital Wedding Etiquette Infographic (Graphic: Business Wire)
Check Out Our Best Services for Investors
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Model portfolio
- Stocks trading below $10
- Intraday trade alerts