Starwood Hotels & Resorts Worldwide, Inc. (NYSE: HOT), today announced its award-winning Starwood Preferred Guest® (SPG®) program is serving members the opportunity to experience the 2013 US Open firsthand from Monday, August 26 through Monday, September 9 at the USTA Billie Jean King National Tennis Center. Members can bid Starpoints® for experiences including a private tennis clinic with Andy Roddick, courtside seats to the match of their choice, behind-the-scenes access to tour the stadium and media center and more starting today.
Westin Hotels remains an official sponsor of the US Open in 2013, and is a presenting sponsor of US Open Live on USOpen.org, the official website of the US Open. Westin hotels will also be giving away free Heavenly® Beds at several sessions throughout the tournament to lucky fans.
“The US Open is one of our members’ favorite annual events. In fact, last year’s men’s finals was such a popular SPG Moment it became the highest bidding auction for the year,” said Mark Vondrasek, Senior Vice President, Distribution, Loyalty & Partnership for Starwood. “Through our partnership with the USTA, SPG not only offers our members courtside seats to enjoy some the best tennis in the world with friends and family, but gives them the opportunity play with one of the sport’s greatest players, Andy Roddick .”
SPG Serves Up Memorable Experiences with Andy RoddickBuilding on its legacy for once-in-a-lifetime member opportunities, SPG is giving members the chance to play with 2003 US Open Champion Andy Roddick. Ten winning bidders will hit the court with the former World Number One player during a one-hour tennis clinic and bring a guest to watch the action courtside. Following the clinic, the SPG members will take in the men’s singles semifinal matches in the SPG Luxury Suite. Access Like No Other at the US Open Through spg.com/Moments This year, SPG is offering a number of ways for members to get firsthand access to truly memorable SPG Moments at the US Open:
- Courtside seats to matches throughout the US Open in the heart of the action at Arthur Ashe Stadium
- Access to watch a match from the SPG Luxury Suite, including food and beverages, right at center court
- Breakfast for two in the exclusive Player’s Dining Room at Arthur Ashe Stadium
- Opportunity to bring young tennis fans to Arthur Ashe Kids’ Day on Saturday, August 25 th at the USTA Billie Jean King National Tennis Center for a day-long family event with interactive games for kids of all ages
- Behind-the-scenes stadium tours including access to the US Open Media Center
Check Out Our Best Services for Investors
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Model portfolio
- Stocks trading below $10
- Intraday trade alerts