Taylor Morrison Home Corporation (NYSE: TMHC) today announced that it will release its second quarter 2013 results for the “Company” after the market closes on Tuesday, August 13, 2013. The Company will hold a conference call to discuss second quarter results that same day at 4:30 p.m. ET.
A live audio webcast will be available on Taylor Morrison’s website at investors.taylormorrison.com. An archive of the conference call will also be available on Taylor Morrison’s website. For call participants, the dial in number is (800) 446-2782 or (847) 413-3235 and the confirmation number is 3517 2684. The call will be recorded and available for replay for 30 days following the call at (888) 843-7419 or (630) 652-3042 and entering 3517 2684 as the confirmation number.
About Taylor Morrison
Headquartered in Scottsdale, Arizona, Taylor Morrison Home Corporation (NYSE:TMHC) operates in the U.S. under the Taylor Morrison and Darling Homes brands and in Canada under the Monarch brand. Taylor Morrison is a builder and developer of single-family detached and attached homes serving a wide array of customers including first-time, move-up, luxury and active adult customers. Taylor Morrison divisions operate in Arizona, California, Colorado, Florida and Texas. Darling Homes serves move-up and luxury homebuyers in Texas. Monarch, Canada's oldest homebuilder builds homes for first-time and move-up buyers in Toronto and Ottawa as well as high rise condominiums in Toronto.For more information about Taylor Morrison, Darling Homes or Monarch, please visit www.taylormorrison.com, www.darlinghomes.com and www.monarchgroup.net.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV