Citi is pleased to announce that Matthew Clark will join the firm’s Prime Brokerage business as a Managing Director and Global Head of Client Solutions. In this role, he will oversee all regional client service and client solutions teams across Prime Finance, Futures, Derivatives Clearing and Delta One. He will be based in London initially and report to Alan Pace, Global Head of Prime Brokerage and Client Experience.
Mr. Clark will join Citi after 20 years at Goldman Sachs, where he was most recently Head of Prime Brokerage Client Service and Product Development in EMEA.
“We are delighted to have Matt on board as we continue to invest and build-out our Prime Brokerage franchise,” said Alan Pace. “With a solid track record and an excellent reputation in this market, I am confident that he will have an immediate impact on the Bank and our clients.”
“Prime Brokerage continues to be a primary focus for Citi,” said Nick Roe, Global Head of Prime Finance. “We’re excited to have a person of Matt’s caliber joining our team.”Citi, the leading global bank, has approximately 200 million customer accounts and does business in more than 160 countries and jurisdictions. Citi provides consumers, corporations, governments and institutions with a broad range of financial products and services, including consumer banking and credit, corporate and investment banking, securities brokerage, transaction services, and wealth management. Additional information may be found at http://www.citigroup.com | Twitter: @Citi | YouTube: http://www.youtube.com/citi | Blog: http://new.citi.com | Facebook: http://www.facebook.com/citi | LinkedIn: www.linkedin.com/company/citi.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass + 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV