Solazyme, Inc. (SZYM), a renewable oil and bioproducts company announced today that they will be exhibiting at the Institute of Food Technologists ( IFT) 2013 Annual Meeting and Expo. Solazyme’s innovative microalgae food ingredients include a suite of revolutionary high lipid and high protein products as well as a tailored food oils portfolio. Products in the portfolio provide health benefits without sacrificing taste, texture, or functionality. Solazyme will be exhibiting and sampling prototype products that will include these ingredients at IFT.
“Solazyme’s unique microalgae platform provides significant opportunities for the food industry to dramatically improve the health profile of their products without sacrificing the qualities that consumers demand,” said Jean-Marc Rotsaert, Chief Operating Officer, Solazyme. “For the first time in history, a suite of products is now available that can have a positive impact on obesity and weight control, provide shorter and cleaner ingredient labels, and reduce food allergens, all while using sustainable and naturally derived ingredients.”
GRAS certifications for certain microalgae food ingredients can be located under U.S. Food and Drug Administration GRAS Inventory Number GRN 000469 and GRN 000331.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV