DUBLIN, Ohio, July 11, 2013 /PRNewswire/ -- Cardinal Health plans to release fourth-quarter and full-year financial results for its fiscal 2013 on August 1, prior to the opening of trading on the New York Stock Exchange.
The company has scheduled a webcast and conference call for August 1 at 8:30 a.m. Eastern to discuss the results. To access the call and corresponding slide presentation, go to the Investors page at cardinalhealth.com/investors. Alternatively, participants can dial (224) 357-2209. There is no passcode required.
There is no pre-registration for the call. Participants are advised to dial into the call at least 10 minutes prior to the start time.
Presentation slides and an audio replay will be will be archived on the website after the conclusion of the meeting.Upcoming Investor Events
- Morgan Stanley Global Healthcare Conference at 10:35 a.m. local time on Sept. 9 in New York
- Baird's 2013 Health Care Conference at 8:30 a.m. local time on Sept. 10 in New York
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass + 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV