USA Technologies, Inc. (NASDAQ: USAT), (“USAT”), a leader of wireless, cashless payment and M2M telemetry solutions for small-ticket, self-serve retailing industries, today highlighted the launch of a new self-service kiosk for ladies’ flats by its customer, Flat Out of Heels, LLC at the Hartsfield-Jackson Atlanta International Airport and the anticipated launch of their kiosks in renowned nightclubs in Miami Beach. The customized kiosk was created for Flat Out of Heels owner, Dawn Dixon, by ESON Design Partnership (“ESON”) and incorporates USAT’s ePort® cashless payment technology.
Flat Out of Heels’ rollable ballet style flats are designed for women with aching feet everywhere. The shoes can be used as an emergency flat or for everyday use, whether a business commuter, busy mom, late night party goer, traveler or a student. After selling shoes online and in select retail locations for the last two years, Flat Out of Heels’ latest expansion efforts match the capabilities of self-service technology with consumers in high-traffic retail locations that value the instant gratification a kiosk can provide.
“USAT’s assistance with a cashless payment solution is one of the main reasons why we are in the kiosk business today; we needed reliable credit card capabilities that seamlessly integrated with a machine that we were essentially building from scratch,” said Flat Out of Heels chief executive officer and creator, Dawn Dickson. “To help turn my vision into reality, USAT worked with ESON’s development team, providing the technical interface and support necessary for customized cashless payments integration and an open-ended test environment that accommodates the entrepreneurial development cycle.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV