- Application Modernization. Enhancements to the ClearPath ePortal for MCP specialty partition – a special processing component that empowers users to quickly Web-enable enterprise applications – broaden the range of smart phones and tablets that clients can use to access strategic ClearPath applications. They can now use devices running Microsoft Windows 8 and Windows Phone 8, Windows Surface and Internet Explorer 10 in addition to Apple, Android and BlackBerry mobile devices already supported. The enhanced ePortal supports Unisys Enterprise Application Environment (EAE) and Agile Business (AB) Suite development environments. Coupled with new support for the latest version of Java SE 7 and JBoss middleware in the ClearPath MCP JProcessor – a specialty partition for Java applications – those enhancements give clients a broader range of options for creating integrated SOA environments for their mission-critical applications.
- Security. Incorporation of two new security products into the MCP integrated stack is designed to help clients reduce risk to IT assets, protect sensitive data from unauthorized access and improve monitoring and auditing capabilities. Locum Safe & Secure, from Locum Software, helps centralize and simplify security administration and provides a single point of control in multi-system environments. dbaTOOLS AcessLog makes it easier for administrators and auditors to extract and analyze database log entries for security purposes. The enhanced Unisys Enterprise Database Server further strengthens administration and auditing. It can automatically log all database inquiries and updates, so auditors can discover who accessed what resources, when, and what they did with them.
- Data Center Transformation. Increased data center automation is designed to help clients manage operating costs and increase availability of mission-critical applications. For example, an upgraded version of Workload Management for ClearPath MCP makes it easier to track MIPS usage for accurate billing. Enhanced Business Continuity Accelerator enables faster controlled system failover, making disaster recovery testing easier and reducing impact on running applications. A new release of the Unisys Operations Sentinel automated system management solution includes a simplified web interface to view the status of managed devices – including from tablets connected to the organization's intranet. TCP/IP Interprocess Communications Services enable an administrator to seamlessly move an IP address from a failing device to a functional one, reducing the potential impact of operational anomalies.
Unisys Enhances Mission-Critical Capabilities Of ClearPath Libra Systems
Check Out Our Best Services for Investors
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Model portfolio
- Stocks trading below $10
- Intraday trade alerts
More than 30 investing pros with skin in the game give you actionable insight and investment ideas.