Engility Holdings, Inc. (NYSE: EGL) will release second quarter 2013 financial results after market close on Monday, August 12, 2013. We will host a conference call at 5 p.m. Eastern Time the same day to discuss the financial results.
You can access a webcast of the live conference call from the Investor Relations section of the company's website ( www.engilitycorp.com). Participants should go to the website at least 15 minutes before the live event to download and install any necessary audio software.
Listeners may also participate in the conference call by dialing (877) 546-5021 (domestic) or (857) 244-7553 (international) and entering pass code 33618715.
A replay will be available on the company's website approximately two hours after the conference call and continuing for one year. A telephonic replay also will be available through August 19, 2013 at (888) 286-8010 (domestic) or (617) 801-6888 (international) and entering pass code 23034505.ABOUT ENGILITY CORPORATION Engility is a pure-play government services contractor providing highly skilled personnel wherever, whenever they are needed in a cost-effective manner. Headquartered in Chantilly, Virginia, Engility is a leading provider of specialized technical consulting, program and business support services, engineering and technology lifecycle support, information technology modernization and sustainment, supply chain services and logistics management, and training and education for the U.S. Government with approximately 7,800 employees worldwide and sales of $1.66 billion for 2012. To learn more about Engility, please visit www.engilitycorp.com
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass + 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV