PORTLAND, Ore., July 11, 2013 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- FLIR Systems, Inc. (Nasdaq:FLIR) today announced that it plans to release financial results for the second quarter ended June 30, 2013, at approximately 7:30 a.m. ET (4:30 a.m. PT) on Thursday, July 25, 2013. Summary second quarter financial data, including segment details, can be accessed online soon after the release of the second quarter results from the Summary Financial Data section at www.FLIR.com/investor.
FLIR Systems has scheduled a conference call at 8:00 a.m. ET (5:00 a.m. PT) that morning to discuss its results for the quarter. A simultaneous webcast of the conference call may be accessed online from the Upcoming Events link at www.FLIR.com/investor. A replay will be available after 11:00 a.m. ET (8:00 a.m. PT) at this same internet address.
Listen via Internet: http://investors.flir.com/Schedule this webcast into MS-Outlook calendar (click open when prompted): http://apps.shareholder.com/PNWOutlook/t.aspx?m=60182&k=48893F5A About FLIR Systems FLIR Systems, Inc. is a world leader in the design, manufacture, and marketing of sensor systems that enhance perception and awareness. The Company's advanced thermal imaging and threat detection systems are used for a wide variety of imaging, thermography, and security applications, including airborne and ground-based surveillance, condition monitoring, research and development, manufacturing process control, search and rescue, drug interdiction, navigation, transportation safety, border and maritime patrol, environmental monitoring, and chemical, biological, radiological, nuclear, and explosives (CBRNE) detection. Visit the Company's web site at www.FLIR.com .
CONTACT: FLIR Systems Shane Harrison (503) 498-3547
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV