WEX Inc. (NYSE: WEX), a leading provider of corporate payment solutions, announced today that it will report second-quarter 2013 financial results before the market opens on Wednesday, July 31, 2013. Michael Dubyak, chief executive officer, and Steve Elder, chief financial officer, will host a conference call that morning at 10:00 a.m. ET to discuss the Company's results.
The conference call will be webcast live on the Internet and can be accessed at the Investor Relations section of the WEX website, www.wexinc.com. The live conference call also can be accessed by dialing (866) 334-7066 or (973) 935-8463. A replay of the webcast will be available on the Company's website for approximately three months.
About WEX Inc.
WEX Inc. (NYSE: WEX) is a leading provider of corporate payment
solutions. From its roots in fleet card payments beginning in 1983, WEX
has expanded the scope of its business into a multi-channel provider of
corporate payment solutions representing more than 7.5 million
cardholders and offering exceptional payment security and control across
a wide spectrum of business sectors. The Company’s operations include
WEX Bank, Fleet One, Pacific Pride, rapid! PayCard, Wright Express
Australia, Wright Express New Zealand and CorporatePay Limited, England,
as well as a majority equity position in UNIK S.A., Brazil. WEX and its
subsidiaries employ more than 1,300 associates. For more information
about WEX, please visit WEXInc.com.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass + 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV