ITT Corporation (NYSE: ITT) will release its second-quarter 2013 financial results at 7 a.m. EDT, on Thursday, Aug. 1, 2013. At 9 a.m. EDT, senior management will review financial and operating results, comment on current conditions and answer questions during an investor briefing.
The briefing can be accessed live by calling +1 (706) 643-7542 (ID#: 11575431) or at the following address on the company’s website: www.itt.com/investors.
A replay of the briefing will be available on the website and telephonically from two hours after the webcast until Thursday, Aug. 8, 2013, at midnight. The telephone replay is available by calling +1 (800) 585-8367 (ID#: 11575431).
About ITTITT is a diversified leading manufacturer of highly engineered critical components and customized technology solutions for the energy, transportation and industrial markets. Building on its heritage of innovation, ITT partners with its customers to deliver enduring solutions to the key industries that underpin our modern way of life. Founded in 1920, ITT is headquartered in White Plains, N.Y., with employees in more than 35 countries and sales in a total of approximately 125 countries. The company generated 2012 revenues of $2.2 billion. For more information, visit www.itt.com.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass + 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV