Reporting pre-market on Monday is Citigroup (C) ($49.63) set its multi-year high at $53.56 on May 20 and held its 50-day SMA at $49.48 on Wednesday. My semiannual value level is $47.14 with a monthly risky level at $50.85.
Companies reporting quarterly results pre-market on Tuesday:
Comerica (CMA) ($41.63) set a multi-year high at $43.00 on July 8 and the close on Wednesday was above my monthly value level at $41.31 after trading below it intraday. My semiannual risky level is $44.83.
Goldman Sachs (GS) ($155.83) set its multi-year high at $168.20 on June 8. The stock has a buy rating and there's a wide range between its semiannual value level at $123.16 and its monthly risky level at $166.67.Johnson & Johnson (JNJ) ($89.24) set its multi-year high at $89.99 on May 22 and is attempting to re-test that milestone. My semiannual value level is $82.49 with a monthly pivot at $87.52. Coca Cola (KO) ($40.68) set its multi-year high at $43.43 on May 16. The 200-day SMA is $39.03 with the 50-day SMA at $41.25. The buy rated stock has a weekly value level at $39.60, a monthly pivot at $41.29 and a quarterly risky level at $42.46. Mosaic (MOS) ($55.60) set its 2013 low at $53.16 on July 2. My weekly value level is $51.76 with a monthly risky level at $63.24. M&T Bank (MTB) ($117.52) set a multi-year high at $118.36 on July 9. My semiannual value level is $108.57 with a semiannual risky level at $128.56. (YHOO) ($26.56) set its multi-year high at $27.68 on May 15. My annual value level is $23.56 with a monthly risky level at $28.59. At the time of publication the author held no positions in any of the stocks mentioned. Follow @Suttmeier This article is commentary by an independent contributor, separate from TheStreet's regular news coverage.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV