- Bullseye University Digital Experience at BullseyeUniversity.com: Target is introducing Bullseye University Digital Experience, a first of its kind, online, live experience, featuring popular YouTube personalities in a life-size “dorm.” From July 15 to 18, visitors can shop Target products from the dorm rooms, enter to win college gear and interact with the roommates. Plus, they can participate in engaging online events from music performances to workout sessions, all streamed live.
- Target Live Dorm Rooms: Target is also introducing Live Dorm Rooms on five college campuses throughout August and September. These freestanding, glass-enclosed structures will be occupied by a student and fully furnished with products from Target. Students will have the opportunity to win products and other prizes through social media, and receive coupon offers on site.
- uStyler: Returning this year at Target.com/college is the popular online tool that allows students to mix and match dorm décor to help curate their own personalized look. Students can design virtual rooms and see how their vision will come to life – from bedding to decorative accents. uStyler allows students to share their designs with roommates and friends through Facebook, Twitter and Pinterest.
- The Checklist: Also available at Target.com/college and on the Target mobile app, this tool helps students organize and personalize their back-to-college shopping list, taking the guess work out of shopping. The Checklist offers customized product recommendations based on different living situations, and can be printed at home or at a Target registry kiosk. The list can also be shared via Facebook or sent to friends via a mobile device.
- Target After-Hours Busing Events: For the 12th consecutive year, Target will host private, after-hours shopping events for incoming freshmen at select colleges and universities across the country. On select dates in August and September, freshmen students will be transported from their campus to Target for an evening of entertainment, exclusive offers and last-minute shopping. Students can check their school’s Facebook page to see if an event is scheduled for their college.
Target Makes Heading Back To Class Smart And Stylish With Exceptional Value And Interactive Tools
Check Out Our Best Services for Investors
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Model portfolio
- Stocks trading below $10
- Intraday trade alerts
More than 30 investing pros with skin in the game give you actionable insight and investment ideas.