NEW YORK (TheStreet) -- If you've always dreamed of driving a Ferrari, Lamborghini or Aston Martin, now's your chance to get behind the wheel of one of without shelling out hundreds of thousands of dollars to own it.
The company's rentable collection includes Audis, Bentleys, the Ferrari F430, the SRT Viper, Tesla (TSLA) Model S and Lamborghini Gallardo, among others.They rent for between $1,500 and $2,700 a day.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV