Logitech International (SIX: LOGN) (Nasdaq: LOGI) today announced that its board of directors will ask shareholders to approve the election to the board of Bracken P. Darrell, Logitech president and chief executive officer. The election will take place at Logitech’s annual general meeting in Lausanne, Switzerland on Sept. 4, 2013.
At the meeting, Logitech shareholders will also be asked to re-elect multiple board members and to approve other proposals, including a previously announced dividend and the amendment and restatement of Logitech’s 1996 Employee Share Purchase Plan (U.S.) and 2006 Employee Share Purchase Plan (non-U.S.), which would increase the number of shares available for purchase under these plans.
Today the Company filed its preliminary proxy statement, which includes additional information regarding the nominees for election and re-election and other proposals, with the U.S. Securities and Exchange Commission and posted it on the Logitech website at http://ir.logitech.com.
About LogitechLogitech is a world leader in products that connect people to the digital experiences they care about. Spanning multiple computing, communication and entertainment platforms, Logitech’s combined hardware and software enable or enhance digital navigation, music and video entertainment, gaming, social networking, audio and video communication over the Internet, video security and home-entertainment control. Founded in 1981, Logitech International is a Swiss public company listed on the SIX Swiss Exchange (LOGN) and on the Nasdaq Global Select Market (LOGI). Logitech, the Logitech logo, and other Logitech marks are registered in Switzerland and other countries. All other trademarks are the property of their respective owners. For more information about Logitech and its products, visit the company’s Web site at www.logitech.com. (LOGIIR)
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass + 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV