ACE USA, the U.S.-based retail operations of the ACE Group, today announced that it has expanded its ACE Worldview® platform to ACE Risk Management (ARM) clients and brokers. This interactive portal streamlines a range of processes including electronic delivery of policies and endorsements and allows users to view status updates for their U.S. domestic primary casualty programs in real time. Users access application pages that can be used to track the completion of account activities, review comments and status of activities, and locate documentation for activities that have been completed. ACE Worldview for ARM also provides customized reporting tools for managing and tracking program information.
“ACE Worldview was designed to give risk managers and brokers a way to exercise a greater measure of control over the varied and ever growing demands they face,” said Chris Maleno Division President of ACE USA. “With real-time access to information, an extensive document repository, coupled with interactive portals, ACE Worldview for ARM is a service-oriented system that allows users to manage large, complex primary casualty programs, multiple policies and recent or pending activities.”
“ACE is committed to continual investment in technologies that will help accelerate the transactional elements of risk management,” said Mr. Maleno. “We are always looking for new ways to empower risk managers and brokers. By enabling them to participate in their program in a more detailed and meaningful way, we believe they will get more out of their experience with us.”
“We have developed specific interactive portals to assist with the servicing of the ARM business,” said Matt Merna, Division President, ACE Risk Management. “The various portals have been designed to allow users to utilize ACE Worldview to review information, submit requests and easily perform a variety of processes. Our goal is to use technology to enhance the overall customer experience.”Some benefits of the new ACE Worldview for ARM include:
- Electronic Delivery of Policies – effective 5/1 and subsequent, ACE Risk Management will issue policies and endorsements electronically via the ACE Worldview portal to all policyholders that consent to electronic delivery
- Document Library – electronic repository of all policies and endorsements, notices of elections, collateral agreements and captive reinsurance agreements
- Audit and Adjustment Manager portal – assists in the review and verification of premium audit adjustments
- ARM Service Center - clients or brokers can submit service requests and the portal will track, monitor and display status updates
- ACE Accelerator – technology solution for the automation of the uninsured and underinsured motorist (UM/UIM) coverage selection forms process
- ARM Service Standards – detailed description for the ARM service standards which can be used to set expectations between the parties and insure successful management of the program
- Claim Service –detailed listing of ACE USA claims contacts as well as claims submission information
- Contact Information – detailed contact information for the ARM underwriting team and the other contacts important to the servicing of the program
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
Jim Cramer and Stephanie Link actively manage a real portfolio and reveal their money management tactics while giving advanced notice before every trade.
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
Jim Cramer's protege, David Peltier, identifies the best of breed dividend stocks that will pay a reliable AND significant income stream.
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
All of Real Money, plus 15 more of Wall Street's sharpest minds delivering actionable trading ideas, a comprehensive look at the market, and fundamental and technical analysis.
- Real Money + Doug Kass + 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
Our options trading pros provide daily market commentary and over 100 monthly option trading ideas and strategies to help you become a well-seasoned trader.
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV