KB Home (KBH): Today's Featured Industrial Goods Laggard
KB Home (KBH) pushed the Industrial Goods sector lower today making it today's featured Industrial Goods laggard. The sector as a whole closed the day up 0.4%. By the end of trading, KB Home fell $0.53 (-2.8%) to $18.33 on average volume. Throughout the day, 4,324,833 shares of KB Home exchanged hands as compared to its average daily volume of 4,552,800 shares. The stock ranged in price between $18.14-$19.11 after having opened the day at $18.86 as compared to the previous trading day's close of $18.86. Other companies within the Industrial Goods sector that declined today were: China Recycling Energy Corporation (CREG), down 8.9%, Texas Industries (TXI), down 8.1%, Zoltek Companies (ZOLT), down 5.4% and Real Goods Solar (RSOL), down 4.9%.
- EXCLUSIVE OFFER: Jim Cramer's Protégé, Dave Peltier, only buys Stocks Under $10 that he thinks could potentially double. See what he's trading today with a 14-day FREE pass
- You can view the full KB Home Ratings Report.
- Use our industrial goods section to find sector-relevant news.
- Or find some new ideas from our top rated stocks lists.
- Find other investment ideas from our top rated ETFs lists.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV