LKQ Corporation (LKQ) pushed the Automotive industry lower today making it today's featured Automotive laggard. The industry as a whole closed the day up 0.2%. By the end of trading, LKQ Corporation fell $0.37 (-1.4%) to $25.92 on average volume. Throughout the day, 1,183,751 shares of LKQ Corporation exchanged hands as compared to its average daily volume of 1,417,400 shares. The stock ranged in price between $25.80-$26.30 after having opened the day at $26.23 as compared to the previous trading day's close of $26.29. Other companies within the Automotive industry that declined today were: Quantum Fuel Systems Technologies Worldwide (QTWW), down 3.4%, Arctic Cat (ACAT), down 2.9%, American Axle & Mfg Holdings (AXL), down 1.9% and Winnebago Industries (WGO), down 1.6%.
- EXCLUSIVE OFFER: Jim Cramer's Protégé, Dave Peltier, only buys Stocks Under $10 that he thinks could potentially double. See what he's trading today with a 14-day FREE pass
- You can view the full LKQ Corporation Ratings Report.
- Use our automotive section to find industry-relevant news.
- Or find some new ideas from our top rated stocks lists.
- Find other investment ideas from our top rated ETFs lists.
Latest Headlines about LKQ
Latest from TheStreet Wire
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass + 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV