GNC Holdings (GNC) pushed the Retail industry higher today making it today's featured retail winner. The industry as a whole closed the day up 0.2%. By the end of trading, GNC Holdings rose $0.51 (1.1%) to $47.29 on average volume. Throughout the day, 1,472,803 shares of GNC Holdings exchanged hands as compared to its average daily volume of 1,484,400 shares. The stock ranged in a price between $46.85-$47.60 after having opened the day at $46.90 as compared to the previous trading day's close of $46.78. Other companies within the Retail industry that increased today were: LightInTheBox Holding Co Ltd ADR (LITB), up 14.0%, Family Dollar Stores (FDO), up 7.1%, China Jo-Jo Drugstores (CJJD), up 6.1% and Dollar General Corporation (DG), up 5.8%.
- EXCLUSIVE OFFER: Jim Cramer's Protégé, Dave Peltier, only buys Stocks Under $10 that he thinks could potentially double. See what he's trading today with a 14-day FREE pass.
- You can view the full GNC Holdings Ratings Report.
- Use our retail section to find industry-relevant news.
- Or find some new ideas from our top rated stocks lists.
- Find other investment ideas from our top rated ETFs lists.
Latest Headlines about GNC
Latest from TheStreet Wire
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass + 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV